Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hospitality for My Ancestors & An Cailleach


I finally found the time and energy to properly welcome my Ancestors & An Cailleach and to celebrate the season. Offerings of baked apples, pumpkin muffins, roasted pumpkin seeds, whiskey and tea were made. The house has been sained, along with some other timely workings and divination.







 
When my ritual and workings were over, I went outside and not only was it snowing, but there were a bunch of small white moths flying around. Moths are often seen as messengers from the Otherworld. I feel both the Storm Hag and my Ancestors near.
 
May you all be reaping the blessings of this time!
 
Laurel

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't help but notice that heraldic motto, CONFIDO. I am a Boyd myself ;)

    I am greatly enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete