Sunday, November 18, 2012

Candles for the Three Realms

 
Often when I am doing rituals and spellwork I will light a candle for each of the Three Realms {Land, Sky and Sea}, and I have finally had enough time to make a custom candle holder for each. This project might be suitable for folks who work with the Four Elements that are often found in other Pagan practices {Earth, Air, Fire and Water}.
 
The process for making each was similar to what I did to make the fall candle holder that I posted a few weeks back. For Land I used moss and a wee pinecone, for Sky I used sparrow  and grackle feathers, and for Sea I used beach sand and seashells.
 
If you decide to do something like this, please feel free to share them!
 
Sláinte!
 
Laurel

3 comments:

  1. Perfect! Now I just need to get an idea for the fire element.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great idea! I can make these for yule prezzies for my gf! Thank you for sharing all these arts and crafts project ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am truly awed with your blog article, such incredible and valuable learning you referenced here.Your post

    is exceptionally useful. I have perused every one of your posts and all are exceptionally enlightening.

    Much obliged for sharing and keep it up this way.
    spell candles

    ReplyDelete