Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just a Few Updates

Hello Dear Readers,

I am just doing a quick post to announce some updates and such. I would like to apologize for not answering  comments quicker, I will catch up with those all today!

I have organized some of the writings on this blog into categories of articles and writings, which can be accessed in the Reading section by clicking on the button that looks like this:


I have also added a few new links to different sections on both the Unfettered Wood website and to the blog, which are listed below. I hope that you all find them helpful and enjoyable to go through and read.

Blogs


Audio & Video


Sources of Information & Inspiration


Folklore & Myth


History & Anthropology


Philosophy & Reflection


Praxis


and I found an online link to a partial preview for a title previously listed


Sláinte!

Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment